Felt Craft Kit - 2023 Crafter's Advent Calender - By Corinne Lapierre
Make a charming and highly personal but also very mysterious festive decoration. Every day of the advent will reveal a new item to stitch onto the background to create a delightful scene that will only be completed on December 24th.
This year, Corinne has been inspired by her beloved forests and what secret festivities the woodland creatures are enjoying this winter. As ever, she has chosen the richest shades of felt and designed charming patterns to bring this picture to life.
Whether this is your first crafter's calendar or you are collecting them all, this project will fill you with peace and delight during December and for years to come.
You will be longing to know what the next day holds and to add to your picture but no peeking or cheating is allowed or snooping around on social media to see what the calendars made in previous years look like!
Each day’s stitching is designed to take about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
The finished item can be framed, made into a wall hanging or turned into a cushion using another square of fabric for the back.
- One 40 x 40 cm square of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in soft Mustard for the background
10 pieces of wool mix felt in rich shades, each 20 x 15cm:
- Marl Jade
- Marl Fawn
- Burnt Orange
- Light Stone
- Natural White
- A fully illustrated 100 page booklet containing all 24 numbered and secret instructions and full scale templates, one for each day
- 3 bundles of 8 coordinated high quality DMC threads, 1.20m of each colour
- Individually wrapped needle
- 1 skein of metallic DMC thread
- A stitch guide card containing clear illustrations of the most commonly used stitches