Lap Seam Foot #70 enables you to sew precise lapped and flat-felled seams in light and medium weight fabrics.
The square toe on the right of the presser foot acts as a guide for turned-under fabric edges on sportswear, jeans, and men’s shirts.
The small channel on the left-hand side of Lap Seam Foot #70’s presser foot tip holds the fabric edge in place for the second line of stitching. This versatile presser foot is also suitable for sewing reversible garments.
Perfect for reversible clothing
- For sewing precise lap seams
- Lap seams are ideal for making reversible clothing
- For lap seams with a width of 3 mm
- For light to medium-weight materials
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Compatible with the following Bernina sewing machines: