Streak of Lightning Quilt & Sham Pattern by Denyse Schmidt
This traditional pattern evokes the vivid power of nature and its graphic beauty will bring energy to your home. The creative fabric substitutions along the edge were inspired by an 1850 quilt by Emeline Gallup Smith. Create your own Streak of Lightning quilt in a bold color combination as shown, with Denyse’s Five + Ten fabrics from Windham Fabrics.
- includes instructions and measurements to make Streak of Lightning in baby, twin, queen and king sizes.
- easy to follow instructions and clear diagrams
- intermediate, beginner
- modern traditional design
- half-square triangles, quarter-square triangles
- Printed Paper Pattern
- Final Product: Quilt
- Technique: Standard Machine Sewing, patchwork, triangles
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner