Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Sewing Clothes by Joi Mahon
The comprehensive manual on everything you need to know about how to sew clothes!
- Expert instruction on sewing, tailoring, making alterations, finishing, detailing, and more
- Essential techniques and processes, from how to install a zipper and use notions to getting a good fit from any sewing pattern
- Includes slopers so you can tailor your pieces for every body type
- Bonus tutorials on how to make pants and fit material
- Author Joi Mahon is an award-winning designer, instructor, licensed pattern designer, and creator of Joi's Perfect Pattern and Fit Club
Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Sewing Clothes is a must-have resource filled with valuable insight on sewing, tailoring, making alterations, and more!
Learn how to take a pattern you already have and adjust it to your unique needs, install a zipper, use notions, and get a good fit out of any sewing pattern for any body type! Whether you're new to sewing or have experience, with this complete guide, you'll expand your skill set and build your confidence to sew like the professionals!
Packed with valuable guidance and information about crucial processes and techniques, this 288-page book also includes a bonus tutorial on making pants and fitting material, as well as details on finishing your garments, instructions on detailing to make one-of-a-kind clothes, and slopers so you can tailor your pieces for every body type.
Build your sewing skills and learn how to sew like a pro, with Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Sewing Clothes!
Book: Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Sewing Clothes
Author: Joi Mahon
Publisher: Landauer Publishing
Pages: 288; full color