2021038: Getting Started with Longarm Quilting - Jul 15, 2021 10:00 am
Are you interested in learning more about longarm quilting? This great class is a show and tell of all the best features of the Handi Quilter machine lineup. The basics will be covered, including machine and frame maintenance, loading a quilt, setting your tension, and picking the perfect thread to stitch out the perfect design. Questions about everything quilting related ? from pantographs to stencils ? will all be answered in this great back to basics class.
- The basics of machine and frame maintenance
- Tensioning bobbins and longarm quilting machines
- How to load a quilt onto a frame
- Quilting pantographs, Groovy boards, and stencils
- Rulers, basic free motion, and Handi Gadgets
There is no charge to attend but we do ask that you RSVP! Cost: