Handi Quilter Sales & Service
Cotton Candy Fabrics is a full service Handi Quilter retailer, offering retail sales, classes and lessons, machine installation, maintenance and service and a wide variety of notions and gadgets. Machine demos are readily available, and service is provided by appointment. From a gadget perspective, we carry needles, rulers, machine feet, pre-wound bobbins, and all sorts of gadgets ranging from hammocks to lights. If we don’t have it, we can order it and have it to you within just a few days.
Why Handi Quilter? The Handi Quilter website says it best: Quilting is about connection, and not just the connection of fabric. It's an art form that builds and strengthens communities, whether you are gifting a finished creation to a loved one or seeking advice and ideas from your local guild. It's this sense of community that makes quilting so unique, and it's a part of the experience that Handi Quilter intensifies, offering our customer not just a machine, but a chance to join an enthusiastic new community.
Beyond exceptional machines ranging from sit-down machines to facilitate free motion quilting like the Capri to smaller longarm machines like the Moxie to full service longarm quilting machines like Amara, Forte and Infiniti, Handi Quilter offers leading-edge robotic quilting with Pro-Stitcher and Pro-Stitcher Lite. All machines come with set-up and installation included as well as Cotton Candy Fabrics' Above and Beyond Longarm Training which includes:
- Full training day following Handi Quilter robust training specification and checklist
- Second training day at your convenience (3-4 weeks out) to answer questions, revisit advanced features and practice techniques
- Cotton Candy Fabrics training materials and tutorials
- Cotton Candy Fabrics Starter Kit
- Unlimited support via videochat, text, or email
- Participation in Longarm Club at Cotton Candy Fabrics to meet others, be inspired, and learn from each other
Interested in learning more. Contact Erin at email@example.com or call the shop at 203-885-0792.