Paper pattern includes instruction booklet, full size pattern sheet, and beautiful color cover.
The Poolside Tote is ready for all your summer sewing adventures!
- itÌs roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both Ò one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
Notes on interfacing: Within the pattern I give several options for interfacing choices depending on what fabrics youÌre using and what type of bag you like. Heavy weight fabrics with interfacing, Soft & Stable, or batting/cotton canvas are a few of the combinations you can choose from. There is more information and details on selection included in the pattern. *
Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 7.5Ó D x 14.5Ó W across base, 14.5Ó tall, 23.5Ó including handle
+ Requirements based on 44Ó wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54ÌÌ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54ÌÌ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10Ó zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1Ó wide 4.5ÌÌ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 Ò 20ÌÌ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1ÌÌ) or d-ring (1ÌÌ)
Recommended Fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.