Paper pattern includes instruction booklet, full size pattern sheet, and beautiful color cover.
This carry-all tote is for the makers, the creatives, and the go-getters. ItÌs my spin on a classic doctorÌs bag, but designed with handy on-the-go storage in mind. Perfect for kids and adults alike, this tote will be sure to keep whatever you need close at hand and organized.
- 2 sizes!
- Zippered back pocket
- Top zipper closure (optional)
- interior pockets
- Great for portable craft supply storage!
Intermediate. Should be confident at sewing bias binding. However, there are many tips and tricks to help guide you through.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 16Ó W, 13Ó H, 7 _Ó deep (12Ó W, 10ÓH, 6Ó deep Ò Small)
+ Requirements based on 44Ó wide fabric. FQ=Fat Quarter=18? x 22?
( ) = indicate requirements for small size tote
- Exterior fabric, 5/8 yard (1/2 yard)
- Lining fabric, 1 1/4 yards (1 yard)
- Accent fabric (includes binding and handles, 1/2 yard
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (20?-wide), 1 1/2 yards
- Fusible Mid-weight Interfacing (44?-wide), 1 yard
- ByAnnieÌs Soft and Stable (or Pellon FlexFoam -20Ó wide), 1/2 yard or 1 yard of Pellon
- 18Ó separating ÏJacketÓ zipper (14Ó for small)***
- 10Ó non-separating zipper for tote back (7Ó for small)
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton Canvas, cotton/linen canvas, denim, twill, home dec or quilting cotton for exterior. Quilting cotton for lining and pockets.
Additional supplies + tools: Thread, water-soluble pen, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, turning tool, (2) 1/4Ó x 5Ó strips of leather/ribbon for zipper pull(s), denim needle, (1) size 24 pronged metal snap set, *** = can substitute 2-3 additional sets of snaps if not installing zipper, snap setting tool, binder clips, pinking shears, washable fabric glue stick, 25mm bias tape maker, _Ó-wide fusible web tape